Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Twinkling and Thinking...


I know by now that you all have got your new stamps from Gina K Designs, right??? AND... I KNOW you surely all have this awesome new set... "One in a Million"... the new One Free with Three set, right??? Well... you know what??? If you haven't... there's still time!!! 

My card was created with a Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet card base.  I added some of that bright Key Lime Accent card stock.  I also added some of the DP from the Gina K Designs Patterned Paper Packs, Petals & Wings.  I stamped my image on White and used my Twinkling H2O's to paint them.  It has been a long time since I grabbed those and it felt good to try my hand at them again.  It's hard to see in the pic but they have such nice shimmer and shine to my flowers.  I also added some Copic marker to the stems and leaves.  I cut them out using my Labels 21 Nestabilities.  A bit of bling and some twine finish off my card.

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.  I had a long day yesterday attending my aunt's funeral... amazing how it can wear you out in the short amount of time.  Today I plan to create with my stamps and maybe do a little "Artful Lettering" class! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...