Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Little Dream Fairy....

Today I am sharing a card I created awhile back for a sweet girl who goes to school with my son.  She had a little birthday gathering at her home and invited our family to come celebrate with her.  Jordan is sooooo in love with Michael Buble' and her signature on her text messages says something like "Mrs. Buble'" on it.  Anyway... we all just laugh at how much she adores him.  Of course, I HAD to get her Michael Buble' spa slippers!!!! OMGosh she squeeled as soon as she saw them and yelled... "OMGosh their Michael Buble' slippers!!!! I think I'm gonna pee!!!!" LOL  It was a VERY fun night and we were so happy we uhhhh ALMOST made her pee! LOL 

Now for the card I made for her.  :-)  I used the awesome "Angelica" from Wags & Whiskers digi stamps.  I LOVE this cute fairy.  I stamped her on white Pure Luxury card stock and colored her in with my Copic markers.  My card base is Vibrant Violet with some Lovely Lavender layered along with some of the Gina K Designs Patterned Paper Pack, Parisian Garden.  I added a bit of Stardust Stickles to her wings and the stars to add a little "magic" to her.  ;-)

I'm anxious to have the summer begin as sweet little Jordan will be visiting regularly.  My son is giving her piano lessons and when I asked her how often she'd come over .... before I could say.. "weekly"... she jumped in with "EVERY DAY!!!" LOL  I love her to pieces.

Thanks for stopping by today and as I so often say... It's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!  My favorite date of the week!!!!  Have a wonderful day!!!  *HUGS*




Signature

Copics I Used:

2 comments:

Lynn B. said...

Your coloring inspires me to try to learn more about Copic coloring. Your work is always so perfect. Cute story too. Thanks for sharing.

miatagal said...

Amazing colouring, Tina. Love your colour & d.p. choices!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...