Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Names Have Been Changed to Protect the Innocent....


"Book em, Danno!" LOL  OMGosh I'm showing my age now! Ha  Today I'm sharing a couple "memo books" I made for my daughter and our neighbor gal she plays with now and then.  Both are named Emily, thus the "e"s.  I used Tami Mayberry's last stamp set, "Vintage Notes".

I covered each book using Pure Luxury Black Onyx and Moonlit Fog.  I stamped my image on White and added some bling on the sides and at the bottom and top of the note pad.  Both "e's" are stickers.

I also thought I'd use some of the sentiments and accessories Tami included to give them a few prompts on their pages.




These were super easy and the girls just loved them!  And I doubt, as girls, they played FBI stuff with them... LOL  But... they did use them to list "secrets, desires, fun things" and even used a few pages just to write notes to each other on them.  I imagine if they were boys, these would be a great little gift for "party bags", for sure!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day! *HUGS*

Signature

1 comment:

Cheri said...

FAN-TABULOUS idea and fun project, Tina. What a great gift for the Emily's. Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...