Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Wall Scrappin

This is something I've shared with many before and is on my Splitcoast Stampers gallery but I've gotten so many nice comments about it, I wanted to make it a part of my permanent blog postings. For this project I used various sizes of chipboard. Covered in DP and various ribbons, rub ons, stickers, and embellishments. To put the pieces of cardstock together I used A LOT of dimensionals. I didn't want this to fall apart as it hung on the wall! At least not until my niece (whom was the recipient of this gift) got sick of it... hee hee. I did a few photos in color simply because 1) the dog went so well with the colors I chose and 2) the Statue of Liberty was the highlight of my son's trip (and also the downside... they closed the ferry's for some reason after we waited in line for an hour that morning and he didn't get to go). Moslty this just highlighted our trip to NY to visit my niece and she had a new condo which was decorated in these colors and it was just a "thank you" gift to her and her roommate for hosting us. Very easy to create and the only real time consumer was deciding "which" pictures to use. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amy said...

love it! i did something where i cut a 12x12 piece of cardboard into 4 squares and decorated em by 'season' ish... turned out cute but they werent attached :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...