Followers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sending Love

I have a niece who's going thru a particularly hard time so I thought I needed to send a little love her way.
I always forget about the "gate fold" cards so I thought I'd give it a whirl again since I now have my Score-Pal which I LOVE and keep right next to me. No more guessing where to put the crease lines anymore OR getting them straight up and down!!
I also love using my Nestabilities and the nice thing is they work with my Cuttlebug OR my Big Shot machine.

You can see I placed my small scalloped circle just over the larger one so that when the sides of the card fold in the larger scallop kind of "locks" under it. Open the card... I was hoping to cheer her a bit so after I decided to send some "love" I thought I should also make her envelope bright and cheerful as well. I love using these tiny flower stamps. These are called the "Romance Collection"... sadly, I don't remember where on the web I found them but if I do I'll post a note later. Ha! I realize it's hard to see the edges of this envelope but it's the normal size for an A2 card. Hope this does the trick and at least makes her smile and know her Aunt is always thinking of her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...