Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Star Light, Star Bright.... "


Hi friends... today I'm sharing a softer serene image.  Mostly because this is how I feel today.  NOT angelic.. oh no.. that's not MY style.. LOL  Of course, those of you who know me, yep, you know this.  HA!  But... I DO like soft... pastels and definitely sparkle.  This sweet angel is another Chelsea Le Design, "Christmas Angel Avie" available at I Brake for Stamps.  

My card begins with Pure Luxury Bubble Gum pink card stock.  I added on a layer of white and then some DP I found in my stash.  My image was stamped on white and colored with Copic markers.  I used a moon, star corner border and one of the clouds I found in the Silhouette Cameo store.  The cloud on the right is from La La Lands die set, "Cloud, Sun and Island" set.  

Of course, I added as much Stardust Stickles as I could here and there.  Nothing trumps "sparkle"!!!! Hee

I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.  I'm trying to finish up a few more samples for the Gina K Designs DT Inspiration Hop which begins tomorrow!!! Don't forget!!  As always, Gina will have pirzes up for grabs!!!  Don't forget!!!!  See you then!! *HUGS*]


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

 Copics I used:


2 comments:

Penny said...

Just as sweet as can be--love the coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Kitty said...

This is just beautiful. Love the pink coloring.

Blessings,
Kat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...