Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gina K Release Party & Bingo!!!!


Before I get started on my card, I want to remind you that tonight is the Gina K Designs Release Party!!! Woot!!  New stamps coming your way!!!  Join us tonight at 7:00 PM CST over on Stamp TV for the preview of the new October Release featuring samples from all the awesome illustrators!!!!  Hope to see you there!!!

Today I am sharing a card I created for the Outlawz Challenge site.  The Twisted Thursday challenge team is offering up a game of Bingo!!!  That's right... use our "bingo" card to create your design anyway you'd like but be sure you have a "Bingo!!" to be entered into the challenge.

My card sample started with some Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea card stock.  I added a layer of White then some DP from the Patterened Paper Pack, "Blizzard".  A bit more of the Turquoise Sea and another layer from the same DP pack that had a few highlights of turquoise in the paper.  My sentiment is from the "Seasonal Labels" stamp set from Gina K Designs.  

I added some flowers to complete my "Bingo!".

I hope you join us and play along.  There are some pretty awesome variations you can choose and I couldn't decide which I wanted to play with until it was almost to late!! LOL  I hope you have a fabulous day!!  


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Tina, your card is gorgeous! What a beautiful, elegant label, and your colors showcase it so beautifully! Thanks for sharing :)

Jamie_G said...

The green is gorgeous!! Beautiful card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...