Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The World is your Runway!


Today I'd like to share with you an adorable image from ChelseaLeDesign.  I found her on Etsy while searching for digital images.  OMGosh isn't she just sooo cute???   This is "Cammy in the Wind" and I just couldn't resist putting her in peach... so feminine!

I started with some Papertreyink paper, "Berry Sorbet"... LOVE this color!!  I added a little Fine Linen and then a layer of Melon Berry.  The overlay is from the Paper Temptress' site, from Hambly Studio

I colored my image with Copic markes and cut her out then added her using Pop Dots.  I added a few pearls and rhinestones in the flowers as well as around Cammy.  :-)

I cannot wait for Chelsea to come out with more images.  The few she has are just precious and so much fun to color!!!  

Today is Wednesday and it looks like I'll be teaching my boss how to run my computer system and do payroll.  Ugh!  But I guess that's the price you have to pay when you decide to leave your job and there's no one else to train, right?  Hee  I'm anxious to see where my "new life" leads me and I am super excited to hopefully get back on track finishing up my "invention".  LOVE to have it ready come CHA time in Anaheim.  Wish me luck!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great "hump day"... we're almost done with the week!!!!  *HUGS*

Signature
Follow Me on Pinterest

Copics I used:


2 comments:

Penny said...

Such a pretty card, Tina! Love the colors, the coloring, and your gorgeous die cut and bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Hope your day goes well with your boss! And good luck on your "invention"--anxious to see what that is.

Sandra said...

I love this card. You do beautiful work Tina and I am so happy you've joined our team :)S

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...