Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Faith, Hope, Love...


Good morning everyone!!!  Well it's Monday again... and it seems some weeks we could all use a little more Faith, Hope and Love at the beginning of a week.  I know I sure can! ;-)

Today I'm sharing a card I create for the Color Me Creative site challenge... to use Fall colors... orange, rusts, golds and browns.  Perfect time of year for that, right?  I admit I love summer's warm weather just as much as the next but there's something pretty heart warming and beautiful about Fall.  The colors are gorgeous and just seeing the change of the leaves makes me smile.  And I admit, there's even something tantalizing about the little nip of cold in the air.

My card base is from Papertreyink, Orange Zest.  I layered on some True Black and then some Summer Sunrise.  My image was printed on Copic Xpress paper and colored with my Copic markers.  I added a bit of copper threading to the top of my card to finish it off.

I hope you join in on the beauty of the Fall colors on our challenge.  Our sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and one lucky winner will receive 7 digis of their choice from Bugaboo!  Get busy and post your cards HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!!  *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

Copics I used:

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

So true and so beautiful, Tina.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Pattie J. said...

I love the colors of the flowers and the sentiment is outstanding. beautiful card....hugs and smiles

Karon said...

So beautiful. I absolutely love the image you have used and the colours are fabulous. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...