Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sweetness...


Happy Saturday!  I'm planning cleaning today so I thought I'd share a simple one layer card that was quick and easy.  Yeah... somehow I don't think my cleaning day will go that well.  Oy! ;-)

I used Melanie Muenchinger's latest set, "Basket Additions 3" for my card bordered with one of Gina K's sets, "Lacy Borders" (one of my FAVS!!!).  I used my Copic markers to color the little candy pieces.

My daughter loves candy and I also know that anything wrapped in pretty papers and colors will definitely be in my shopping card in no time! Ha!

Have a great weekend and I hope you're not doing chores all day! Go create!!! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

Copics I used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...