Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Homecoming Gown....


It's a chilly, rainy day here in Iowa... my FAVORITE kind of day!!!  Reminds me of football, which reminds me of my son playing at the games with his high school marching band, which in turn reminds me of homecoming at the schools!!  :-)  My card was created for the CMC challenge to use yellows and for an optional twist, you can use Kraft card stock on your project too.  The challenge ends tomorrow so there's still time to enter HERE

My image today is from Patty's Creations, an Esy store with adorable images. This Vintage Wedding Dress just really reminded me of the cute dresses the girls wear these days to homecoming dances. 

My card begins with Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion.  I layered on some Kraft and then used a Hambly Studio Overlay from the Paper Temptress.  LOVED using these as I'd never tried them before.  Definitely going to try again!

My image was colored with Copic markersand I used Cryogen White card stock, also from the Paper Temptress for my image.  Not only does it take Copics well, it has a tiny bit of glimmer to it and I LOVE LOVE using this with my Copics and for an even more feminine card, it just rocks!!!  A litlte ribbon and flowers and my card is finished!! 

I hope you stop by the Color Me Creative site and join in on our challenges.  There is a new challenge bil-monthly and prizes are given!!!  So be sure to join us for our next challenge... and THIS one if you have time!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *HUGS*




Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

Copics I used:

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is splendid, Tina.

Karon said...

Love the colours and what a fab image. Beautiful ribbon too:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...