Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Blog Candy - WINNER!!!

Hi everyone!!!! I'm baaack from Wisconsin!! OMGosh... what FUN FUN FUN I had!!! First, meeting GINA K, JESSICA AND SHELLY!!!!! AND... stamping with SHARRI SEFFENS!!! More about that later. And YES... I got pictures!!! But I promised to draw for a winner of the blog candy today... my birthday, while AT Gina K's!! I did... and the winner is... Luv 2 Glitter by Brenda M!!! Wednesday, August 05, 2009 "Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said... Wow .... what a way to celebrate your birthday. My favourite birthday would be when my BFF and hubby put together a surprise birthday party for me and had my friends and family with me. Love your card....the colours are so bright and cheery. Congrats, Brenda!!! Send me your stamp set choice and address and I will order it from Gina K and have them send it on. It's 11:00PM and I just got home about 30 minutes ago... SOOO MUCH construction!!! But I will also get a goodie package in the mail to you as well. It will include, flowers, a set of pastels (chalks), some other stamps and embellies!! Hope you enjoy it!! Thanks everyone for entering!! Off to have a late night birthday cake hubby has waiting for me *grin*. Signature

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

So glad you had a good time Tina!!!
Hope the party carries on!!

Sharri said...

OMGoodness! That was a long drive for you! I had so much fun yesterday stamping with you! Thank you for spending some time with me on your birthday!
I can't wait to see the cards you make out to the scenes we created together!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

OMG...........I truly can't believe this....I am sitting here absolutely stunned..... What a marvelous blog candy to win. I will get in touch with you to let you know my choice. WOW....... STILL IN SHOCK....
Thanks so very much hugs and giggles.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...