Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Babie Blankie

Well... guess what stamp set I used today??? Hee Hee Melanie Muenchinger's, "Inspirational Mosaic", OF COURSE!!! You HAVE to know how versatile it is since I KNOW you went thru the Blog Hop, right??? Well today, I turned that grid into a baby blanket! I colored it in with my favorite, unisex baby colors (ooooh is that the right way to say that????? LOL)and simply added a verse from another of Melanie's set, "Hand in Hand". Then that cute little bear... I popped him up with some mini-pot dots. Of course HE came from another of Melanie's set, "Wee Tees". I trimmed it out with some ribbon I had and added some tiny "button brads" in the corner. I snapped a pic of the inside so you could see that I also used parts of the Wee Tees set (the block)as a border. I stamped them, cut them out then colored them with Copic markers and added Crystal Lacquer and let them dry before adhering them with the mini-pot dots. My corner punch was trimmed again with the tiny button brads.
Have a great day! *smile*
Signature

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Well isn't that the cutest card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So adorable!

Betty Benton said...

Precious card; love the inside too! My Inspiration Mosaic stamps arrived today -- gotta love those kinds of days!

CraftieConnie said...

I love your baby cards Tina! They are so cute. You have also done a great job with the others also! Just keep on trucking!! LOL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is a real cutie- patootie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...