Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School...

When I decided to stamp the duffle bag from Melanie Muenchinger's newest set, "School, Sport, Spirit", I knew I wanted to use my son's middle school colors because as he gets older and heads to high school... the one he will attend has the EXACT same school colors!!! Now... when I keep the card and decide to give it to him a couple years from now, it will still work. LOL I know... I'm just smart like that. Thank you, thank you... hee hee I decided to do a CAS (clean and simple) card since I wanted to use the bus DP and didn't want to much to distract from my image. The brads I got a year or so ago and sadly, don't remember where they came from. Of course, the pennent came from Melanie's, "Sporty Accessories". I LOVE how she puts so much thought into her prior releases and somehow ends up joining them all together for great combinations later. Don't know when your schools started but my kids just did Thursday, August 27th and I'm never sure if that makes me happy or not. Getting kids up early for school is never fun for me and the older they get, the harder it is to drag them out of the house. Of course, the first few days are fun... but give it a...... week. LOL Have a great day and if you have school age kids.... keep yelling... they'll eventually get up. *smile* Signature

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very cute! This is a neat stamp set!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute! I don't have school age children, but will keep yelling!LOL!

Sharri said...

Tina, I love this card! Abbi starts school on Tuesday and she does not like to get up in the morning so I am sure there will be some yelling going on at my house! Hee hee!

Anita said...

Cute card! I agree about the kids. I am lucky I have one less kid to get up since my oldest is off to college.

Carolyn King said...

awww....what a perfect use of the duffle....love it!

Melanie said...

love those buttons and buses!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...