Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Skating by...

Now I'm not saying this ISN'T a Christmas card... but... Winter is a season, right?  I mean.. you think I could still give it to someone?? Bwahahahaha.. WHAT am I saying??? I never mail out my cards!  Oy!  Sad but true.  But... I DO sell them so I guess I have plenty when the lady with the big purse comes knocking, right? LOL

My image is yet another fabulous Saturated Canary image, "Nikki".  I use to LOVE ice skating... until I got older and tried to "teach" my niece and proceeded to get my skate stuck in a crack on the pond and broke my wrist!!! No more skating for me!! LOL

My card base is Pure Luxury, Vibrant Violet and I added layers of Turquoise Sea and Wild Lilac then a layer of Lovely Lavender which I partially embossed with my Cuttlebug, Snowflakes, folder.  My sentiment is from Gina K Designs set, "Warm Woolen Mittens" by Becky Oehlers.

I don't plan to go skating anytime again soon NOR do I plan to go out in the cold for any kind of "fun".  Much to old for all that!!  But.. I don't mind taking the kids sledding... as long as I have my Kindle and my car running!! Ha Ha!

Have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!  *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:


2 comments:

Danni said...

Such pretty colors!! What a great card!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous!! Stunning colouring and such pretty colours - lovely work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...