Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quietly Relax....

Happy mid-week everyone!! Yayyyy.. it's Wednesday and you know what that means??? Friday is soooo close! Ha!  Today's card was all about "quiet"... yep.. as in shhhhhh.

I wanted to do a simple, soft design with this adorable little Gilli.  As I mentioned yesterday, these fabulous images will be available soon!  I colored my image with my Copics and just wanted  a "peaceful" look about the card.  I was thinking of my dear friend who has really had a rough time of it.  I wanted to remind her to take a little time and... relax.  Grab a book and maybe a nice cool eye mask and just "chill" for awhile.  Sometimes we all need to remember something as simple as taking a little time to be still and quiet is all we need.  ;-)

My card base is Pure Luxury, "Turquoise Sea" and with a bit of Black Onyx trim.  My DP is from my newest pile of stash I found that I had forgotten about.  Hee  Shhhh... don't tell anyone.

My sentiment is from the Hello Sunshine Stamp set from Gina K Designs.

I hope you have a relaxing Wednesday but if you don't, remember, Friday is sooooo close I can taste it!!!  :-)  Thanks for stopping by!!! *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is an adorable creation! Great colors!

Beate said...

That's adorable! Great card.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...