Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Winter Warmth


Ok... NOW it's time to get warm and cozy!!!  Yep... I finished eating Thanksgiving dinner and I'm full of good food and tomorrow we'll put up the Christmas tree!!! Oh yayy!!  AND... one of my favorite stamp sets EVER reminds me of warm cozy sweaters... Tami Mayberry's "Simple Snowflake".  I LOVE this set and I have no idea what it is but this lovely horizontal patterned stamp just reminds me of sweaters and I LOVE it!!!  Ha! 

My card starts with Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus.  I added a layer of the Paper Temptress', "Ruche" tan paper.  My DP is from Simple Stories. My snowflake/heart border was stamped on white and I used my Memento inks.  I used a snowflake punch and added Diamond Stickles to them.  I distressed the edges of the Ruched paper and added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Vintage Photo" along the edges.  

My card today was for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge to use snow, frost or glitter on your card.  I hope you play along for a chance at a fabulous prize!!  You have until next Wednesday to enter your card.  

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving and that you were able to enjoy some good food, good times and family.  Tomorrow I plan to create and hopefully get some new Gina K Design stamps in the mail.  Woot!!  *wink*  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Kitty said...

That is a great card Tina, love the way you piled up the snowflakes in the corner

Blessings,
Kat

the PaperTemptress said...

OOOOHhh pretty! Love the way you used the texture!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...