Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Rubber Ducky, you're the one...."

Yup... I so love Kermit... hee hee.  He IS a frog and I like all froggies!!  And rubber duckies. LOL  Today I wanted to share yet another image I used from La-La Land Crafts Summer CHA Release called. "Bath Time Marci".  Isn't she adorable with her little rubber ducky?  Hee

For my card base I used the Papertrey Ink Melon Berry.  I layered on some Pure Luxury Lemon Drop.  Sweet Marci was colored with Copic markers and cut out and adhered with Pop Dots.  My "wall and floor" of her girly bathroom was done using a Scor-Pal  and heat embossing technique.  (I wanted to add the tutorial below, but blogger won't let me.  I'll post it over at the CMC site and let you know when it's up.)

Of course I added some lace as shower and/or window curtains and a few little flowers as well.  Hee  I hope you enjoy the tutorial and give it a try. I really love using it in scenes like this or on an indoor pool scene.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!  *HUGS*


Signature

Copics I used:

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Look at this cutie patootie!!! She's on my next order. Your creation is fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...