Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun in the Sun with La-La Land Crafts...


It's Summer!!!!  Yesterday officially  marked the "first day of summer" here in the good ol' USA and what could be more fun than beating the heat La-La Land Crafts style!!!  Beach Marci is just about all my daughter lives for when summer hits!!  I swear the girl is part fish!!!  Today the La-La Land Crafts DT is sharing all those wonderful summer fun times with you over on the La-La Land Crafts Blog

My card began with Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion card stock.  I added a layer of Sweet Mango and some of the Echo Park Paper, "Splash".  I colored Marci with my Copic markers and cut her out before adhering her with Pop Dots.  I used a small corner of Kraft paper which I tore to make the "sand" where Marci left her flip flops! Ha!  A little bling to add to the water scene and a bright flower which doubles as my sun complete my card.

I hope you have lots of "fun in the sun" planned for your summer.  Hubby had to order a new pump for our pool and it FINALLY came yesterday!!!  He spent most of the morning getting it going and getting the pool all ready to go.  NOT that my daughter hasn't already been dying to jump in but sometimes lovely shipping time slows things down a bit.  Hopefully the larger pump we ordered for a replacement will mean less cleaning and more splashing!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *HUGS*


Signature

Copics I used:

1 comment:

Penny said...

Tina, this card is utterly adorable! I love everything about it. 'Nuf said.
Hugs,
Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...