Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dot to Dot....


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  It was a very long time ago that I did this cute little image from Sherry Baldy Besties which I was lucky enough to name... "Dot to Dot".  :-)

I printed her off on Cryogen White from the Paper Temptress and colored her with two of my favorite colors using my Copic markers.  I distressed the edges of my image and added some ink around the edges to highlight her a bit more.



I added a "friend" definition stamp under one of Tim Holtz Fragments as my sentiment.  I'm sorry I don't remember where it came from... I know I won it but for the life of me can't remember from where.  Ugh!

A little lace, some pearl flourish bling and a nice bundle of flowers for my sweet ladybug friend to rest on finish off my card.

I hope you are having a fabulous summer and that the ladybugs are flying free around your neighborhood.  It is always good to have a "few" bugs that are fun to see, right?  :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh this is so sweet!

Sherri Baldy Art said...

Oh Tina your card is sooo Beautiful ...I love it....

XOXO
Sherri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...