Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pink Besties!!!!



Have you seen Sherri Baldy's "Besties"???  I LOVE LOVE them all!!!  I have a few but not nearly as many as I want... but... THIS one "June I Do" happens to be one I was lucky enough to have named!!!  Yep... that's right... I chose the name for this image and I was THRILLED that Sherri liked the name I gave it!!!  Thank you, Sherri!!!

I FINALLY got the time to color her up and I decided why not enter her into Sherri's current challenge which is to use pink on one of her Besties!

I colored my image with my Copics and cut her out before mounting her on my card.  I used a Cheery Lynn die, "Chasing Rainbows", one of my new favs, to add some texture behind her.  I used a bit of tulle to roll up and put "under" her to resemble those "runners" you see brides walk down the aisle on.  :-)

My paper is from Gina K Designs, Pure Luxury and I used the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder as well.

I cannot wait to do more of these fabulous images and I hope you'll come back and check out my other "Besties" images because... well.... yep... I have ANOTHER Sherri let me name!!! Woot!!  It's sooo cute too!!  I did add it to Sherri's Facebook page and if you've already seen it, I'm sorry it won't be a surprise here but hey... I couldn't resist puttin it up!! LOL

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!!  Oh and go... grab a "Bestie"... real or digi.  Hee!  *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a cute "girlie" card! So pretty in pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...