Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fly Free.....


Today I'm sharing an image I colored from Saturated Canary, "Angels Among Us", which I posted for a previous Outlawz, Twisted Thursday Challenge.  I've done lots of cards lately and LOTS of coloring... trying to always get better, but not so much blog postings.  I apologize for that.  It seems with all the running and ACTUAL walking around I've done since hubby had his accident I'm pretty much at my exhaustion stage. LOL  I seem to get them created, photographed and sometimes... sometimes, even uploaded.  But to sit and write my post seems to be one of those things I always did at night once everyone went to bed.  Well, needless to say, at days end these days... I'm pretty much sitting with an idle engine.  LOL  So I am terribly sorry to you faithful followers who have been sticking with me and waiting patiently.  I'll make a better effort at it... and maybe... like tonight... I can get a minute to do it earlier!  Keep praying for me... I sure can use it! ;-)

I couldn't resist pairing up Theresa Momber's little bird image from her stamp set, "Birds and Blossoms".  I'm hoping you realize... it IS a silhouette.. I mean.. my sweet Saturated Canary image DOES have pink wings around her. Hee Hee

The beautiful bird cage was a die cut from MarkerPOP!, a Cheery Lynn Design, Bird Cage.  And those tiny sweet roses and crystal flowers ar from the Paper Temptress.

My sentiment is one I cut from SRM stickers which I like to use when I just can't find exactly what I want to use, I love their clear stickers and how I can mix and match with them.

I appreciate your stopping by today and I hope you forgive my shortness of posts in the last couple months.  I also want you to know how much my hubby and I have appreciated all your prayers and thoughts during his recovery.  He is doing wonderful and we are hoping in two more weeks he will get the ok to start attempting to walk again.  As always... blessed to have him with us AND... blessed to have you as a follower of mine!!  God is good!!

Have a fabulous Monday!! *HUGS*



Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a cute image, Tina! It s colored beautifully!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Tina, gorgeous colouring and I love the birdcage and design..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I just adore how you did the birdcage!

Jamie_G said...

She is beautiful, you did an amazing job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...