Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

Why Thank You, Miss Cammie....


Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!  Bwahahahaha... Oh Cammie, I love you dear and I just couldn't resist!!!  But hey, I've been there!!!  In October I helped my son bring in the Halloween decorations and duhhhh... HE left them outside in the box, bringing in just what he was setting up next.  But mom... oh nooo... I brought the whole box in and with it... TWO mice which managed to (I'm POSITIVE) FLY out of the box and into my kitchen.  O M Gosh!!! But, just to make little Miss Cammie and I feel better, I must say... my son was HORRIFIED!!! LOL  My 6'2", 15 year old was hopping on the counter quicker than I could say... "Get the broom!" LOL  One jumped into the garbage can and I yelled... "Take it outside!"... but noooo... that 15 year old boy yelped again and jumped for the counter... AGAIN!!! LMBO  Oh, what I wouldn't have given for a video of that!!!  Ha ;-)  So Cammie dear, you're not alone but I will say... my two were caught and gone!!! I hope yours is as well.  *HUGS*

My card base is Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion layered with Blue Raspberry and a bit of Lemon Drop.  I added a bit of DP from my stash which I might add, reminded me of tear drops... Ha!  My image, "Too Cute to Be Afraid Of!" by The Paper Shelter,  was printed on White and colored with my Copic markers.  I added a bit more Blue Raspberry for a border.  I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "Lots of Letters" to create my sentiment, which I'm sure is all our little mice friends wanted to say... hee.  I mounted it using Pop Dots.

All good fun aside, I am so glad my mice are gone and I certainly hope Cammie's are as well.  But I could NOT resist dedicating this post to her as I know exactly how she felt.  And, what a perfect image for two gals who had their scare by such a tiny creature. Hee

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your Friday is fabulous!!!  Let the weekend begin!!  *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:


1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

OMGOSH....thank you so much for the MUCH NEEDED belly laugh this morning. That is hysterical! (although the uninvited friend was not!)
No sign of him and Terminex feels that he may have gone and died from chocolate overload. But it still gives me the icks!
xoxo Sweet girl. That card rocks!! Too stinking funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...