Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bunco Babe...

OMGosh I can't think of anything funnier than the images of the Humorous Seniors from I Brake For Stamps!  Somehow I think it MUST be because I'm getting close to looking like these old folk. LOL  Maybe. 

My image today is sweet Bunco Betty! LOL  Honestly when I first saw her I thought she was playing bingo and immediately knew I would want to make this card for my aunt who NEVER misses a Monday night at bingo.  But.. then I realized... HA.. it's like the "girls" and I when we would go to the lake and took the Bunco game with us!!  Perfect either way! LOL 

I started my card with Pure Luxury Passionate Pink card sock and added a layer of White then some Black Onyx.  I colored Betty with my Copic markers and use my multi-liner to add some black splotches to her shirt.  A few white brads in the corners and again used the multi-liner to add some black to them to match her shirt.  I added another layer of Black Onyx and Passionate Pink before mounting her to my card base.  My big zebra ribbon/bow had been begging to be used and this was perfect for ol Betty! LOL

Stay tuned 'cause I'll have even more of those "Humorous Seniors" to share with you now and then. 

Have a great day and make someone smile!  I hope I did.  :-)  *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Funny and cute!

Cheri said...

Love it, Tina!!! Using the pink/black and white is so retro and you DID make me laugh!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Super card!! Love the hot pink and black together and a great image :)

Ravengirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravengirl said...

How fun! I love what you did to Betty's shirt! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...