Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show Me State....


I must say Melanie Muenchinger's "Stately Flowers" sets are really a huge hit!!  Of course I'm still waiting for Iowa.. but.. Missouri is close enough for now.  Hee Hee  Missouri is represented in the "Stately Flowers 2" set.  I've been quite surprised at the various state flowers AND how so many are/can be in such an array of colors.  Not sure why that was a surprise to me as MY favorite flower is carnations and duhhh... you can get ANY color you want! LOL  Either way... I decided to color these flowers according to what I found by Google.

My card base is Pure Luxury Kraft.  I stamped my image on White and layered it with my Lacey Oval Nestabilitie using Lemon Drop.  My flowers were colored with my Copic markers.  I use a little bling and added some wrinkled ribbon along with a Cuttlebug embossing border to the edge. 

I will be celebrating my third year Blogoversary and plan to give away a bit of  blog candy this week so be sure to stop by and enter your name in the pot!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *HUGS*



Signature

1 comment:

Judy Inukai said...

Very pretty. I really like the over all look of the card. As a Missourian, I love how you colored the hawthorn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...