Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gina K Designs January Release Party Invite!!!

The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party tonight!! The party starts at 7:00 pm Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 7:00 pm Central in Gina's Store, so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!

If you came from Stamp TV, then you're right where you should be.  Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party tonight:


I used a set by Melanie Muenchinger, "Stately Flowers 3".  Can you guess what state this flower is from???  These sets are soooo much fun and not only that... I'm learning from them too! Ha!  Want to see the rest of my card??? Be sure to join in on the Release Party.  ;-)

Now head on over to Tami Mayberry
's blog to continue the hop!  I won't be at the party tonight as I'll be traveling back from CHA, but it's guaranteed to be lots of fun and full of contests and awesome creations from the DT.  Have fun... I'll miss being there!!

Thanks for stopping by!!







Signature

24 comments:

Olga said...

Tina, the flowers look wonderful. I'd like to see the rest =)

May said...

WOW, these flowers are beautiful, thank you for the hop, Hugs May x x

Monica said...

What a pretty flower! I can't figure what state that is ... Hmmm.

Melanie said...

The lotus pendant was a terrific idea to go with this flower! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love how you've colored the flower. I can't wait to see the whole card. TFS.

alex said...

Ooh those flowers look wonderful, as I expect the rest of the card is, looking forward to seeing the rest :-)

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the flower. Cant wait to see the full set.

Lori said...

Lookin' purdy lady!! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is gorgeous..so tropical looking.

Oneofakind said...

I really love all the stately flowers so far. Can't wait to see the whole set.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Can't wait to see the rest of this one!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the colors

Ravengirl said...

Really pretty! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Loved your card...the colors are gorgeous!

scrappinmommom said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Wish I knew my flowers better so I could guess.

zehra said...

beautiful card and colors

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! I will definitely be looking for your entire card tonight, looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I like what I'm seeing so far. I can't wait to see the rest of this card.

Barbara said...

Tina, from what I can see, I love it!

Golda said...

Hmmm, it doesn't look like AZ's, so nope, I've no idea. Very cute peek, though.

Susie said...

Cute! Cute! Can't wait for more!

Pam said...

I am so excited to see the rest of this card. It looks so pretty

Cheryl Wright said...

The colors are so vibrant and the flowers gorgeous! Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Anita Braddock said...

What a beautiful Card love love the flower and the die that was used is perfect love the embossing and the ribbon is perfect it adds that special touch
abbraddock@msn.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...