Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Tacky…

TamiAug11

I just really think this ‘How Tacky’ sentiment from Tami Mayberry’s set, “Gnome One Like You” is one of my favorites since my husband and I have such time teasing about putting pink flamingos in our yard! LOL  I just can’t resist using it every time I stamp that darn flamingo! Hee

 

Today I used Pure Luxury Bubble Gum Pink card stock as my base and layered on a piece of  Wild Dandelion and some of the pink dotted DP from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes, Candy Shoppe, paper pack.  I stamped my flamingo on White and used my Oval Nestabilities to cut it out.  Mounting on a piece of Wild Dandelion and using the Scalloped Oval Nesties on it.  I added three yellow cabachon flowers to the right and used my Scor Buddy to added a few lines to the top and bottom of my card for added dimension.  My flamingo was colored with my Copic markers.

 

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! *smile*

 

tinagilliland

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh, how cute!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love the way this JUMPED out on your page! Awesome in the fun pink~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...