Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A New Hobby….

justbe

Well… here is yet another “to-do” item I had on my list Tuesday while at My Studio.  I recently have just been in love with doing mixed-media art!!! 

 

This is a 5 X 7 canvas that I brushed some acrylic paint on. I used a piece of bubble wrap to add the dots to the right side with a shade darker blue.  My image is from Unity Stamps  which I used Memento ink on to stamp on some DP I found in my stash.  I added a punch to the corners and used my Copic markers to add a bit of a hand drawn border.  I am not sure what stamp the bird came from… it’s a clear set that I have from when I was taking my Soul Restoration class.  Again I used Memento ink to stamp it.

 

My flowers are from Prima’s pillar of wildflowers and I added  a Websters Page Sparkler to the middle. 

 

The metal tag is from Tim Holtz.  I added a bit of bling to the right upper corner. 

 

I think this would be awesome in a bathroom or even in a bedroom.  Just a place for a bit of serenity.  Smile

 

I have more to show so stay tuned!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *smile*

 

tinagilliland

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...