Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dotted Friend

TamiJune11
Today I wanted to share a card with you that I showed at the Gina K Designs Release Party on Thursday evening.  Tami Mayberry’s newest set from Gina K Designs, “All Occasion Greetings” is so fun to play with!! I LOVE that she has different textures with the labels and the sentiments are perfect!!!  I had so much fun making this card with the dotted label and carrying those dots throughout the card! 

My card began with Pure Luxury Bubble Gum pink card stock (in honor of how MUCH Tami loves working with pink.. *wink*).  I layered on some BIG dotted DP from the Echo Park – Dots and Stripes Candy Shoppe paper pack.  I then added a small layer in the middle of smaller pink DP, also from the same paper pack.  I was so excited to find this pink and brown dotted ribbon in my stash and HAD to add it as well!! 

I stamped my label using Vivid ink, Coffee Bean and Vintage Rose.  I used the Grommet Tags Nestabilities to cut out the label.  LOVE that Tami’s images fit in these tags!

I hope you are having a great weekend and that you got your order in from the Release Party!! I know you don’t want to miss out and have to wait for more items to get restocked when they sell out!  ;-)

I’ll be sharing more of the new sets so stay tuned!  Thanks for stopping by!  *smile*

tinagilliland[3]

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love all your dots, Tina!

Lagene said...

Love the pink & black & white dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...