Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

We're Friends & Family...

Hi everyone!!  It's almost Christmas and though we all have family and friends we enjoy spending time with at this time of the year, we also have family and friends that we don't see or visit with often enough but still mean just as much to us!  Us gals on the Design Team of Color Me Creative Challenge Site wanted to take a moment to send a big HUG and a special thanks to our fearless leader, Suzanne Dean.


Suzanne HAS to be the easiest and sweetest person to work with and, as many of you know from reading her blog, about the funniest too (though sometimes we ALL think she'd be better off leaving the house in bubble wrap! LOL)  *Kidding!!*

As you may have figured out, Suzanne adores the time she spends with her family and quite often shares her travels and outings with us.  So, as a little way to encourage her to continue doing what she loves best AND to keep sharing it with us... the DT would like to invite you to share in our little blog hop sharing our creations for Suzanne that remind us of family, sharing, recording memories and love.  Suzanne is a perfect example of how to share as much time as you can with those you love and to create memories that will last a lifetime for generations to come.

So here's to you, Suzanne... we love you, your crazy ways and think you are just like family to us as well.


I just think Suzanne's family would totally agree with this lovely sentiment.  And heck... this Sherri Baldy Bestie sure looks like Suzanne.  Hee Hee

Suzanne just runs circles around her family and I KNOW I'd never be able to keep up with her and all she does for them and with them.  But I must say... she's probably one of the best moms I know and I can tell you she doesn't regret one thing she does to help her family along.  I love that about her.  She amazes me every day.

Now head on over to Linda Payne's blog and enjoy the awesome project she is sharing with Suzanne.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas and that you make all the memories and treasured times you can with your family and friends!

We love you, Suzanne and thank you for another fabulous year with the CMC DT "family"!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!



Signature Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie, beautiful card Tina, Merry Christmas
Hugs Julie P

Kim said...

Adorable Tina, sweet sentiment too! Thanks for all you do too and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Kim

Karen said...

What a sweet card! Merry Christmas!

Maire Gamber said...

Super. Ute, Tina ans I believe it is Suzanne's favorite color! Nicely done, my friend!
Hugs, Marie

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love your coloring. This is a great hop. Thanks for organizing it for Suzanne!

Jenn

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card and hugs to both of you!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful, Tina! Great coloring!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Ok NO MORE pics of me please firstly..thanky ;) Secondly thank you for the sweet hop & sentiments, I adored it and this card is a beauty...love it!

Merry Christmas & here's to a much more FABULOUS 2014 right?!
hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Love the coloring and elements. Wonderful job.

Unknown said...

I understand I'm a bit late in contributing my strategies but that particular submit created me assume. They were an absorbing blog postCccam Server . I possess get a regular reader of ones internet sites since I stumbled on your site a although again again. I cannot say that I agree with every thing you said however it is emphatically enlightening! I will almost certainly be back

Lis said...


EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...