Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Good Ol Boy Christmas....



Good morning!!  I am not terribly thrilled to be promoting Christmas at this time of year, but... I'm happy it's not JUNE (though I'm afraid it might be some day!) and we're promoting it. LOL  But.. I admit, working with these funny three guys from Dr. Digi House of Stamps, "We Three Kings", was not at all depressing to me. Hee Hee

If you've never taken a look at Dr. Digi House of Stamps you really should stop by.  The "men" are especially funny and well... ok... might be that I'm just a woman, but omgosh I can't wait to work again with this awesome images.

My sweet men were colored with Copic markers and I printed them off on Cryogen paper which has a bit of a "sparkle" to it and that just added to the "snow" I added below.

My DP came from a "country pack" of paper and I am sorry the cover came off so I can't remember the name of it.

A little twine to finish off my "manly" effects and it's finished.  I love how this came out... now I need to find the perfect man to send it to.  Hee Hee

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!  *HUGS*



Signature Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...