Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Retro Fun!!!


Hi everyone!!!  I know I've been away awhile but between getting the kids ready for school and not feeling well because of my meds... AND my knees both needing injections, it's been a long month!!!  But I'm back today to share with you a new challenge over on the Color Me Creative site, "Retro Fun"!

I LOVE all things bright and so this was a fun one for me to join in and I had NO doubt which colors I'd be using! LOL

My image is from DigiMyWorld, also our sponsor the challenge, "Shagadelic".  I colored her with Copics and mounted her with Pop Dots.  A little flourish bling and some DP from my stash.

I hope you join in on our challenge.  One winner will be chosen to win a free set from DigiMyWorld and as always, we will be picking a guest design team member for our next challenge.

Have a fabulous, or should I say, SHAGADELIC Tuesday!!! *HUGS*




Signature Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh, this reminds me of high school!!! Cute!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute, Tina. Love those bright colours and how you did her hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...