Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Just Beachy...

Happy Monday!!!  Today we woke up six hours from home.  Yesterday we headed (the long route, I might add) to Colorado.  We are in Kansas because the OLDEST geocache in the US is in Kansas and yep.. we can sure get to Colorado by way of Kansas!!!  NO WAY was hubby going to be this close to the oldest geocache without getting it and we were all game.  He's much more of a "die hard" cacher than the kids and I so we all agree to indulge him from time to time. And yay, we all get to log it as well so why not.

It was over 100 degrees the whole drive here so as soon as we hit the hotel our daughter HAD to go take a dip in the pool.  I'm never happy about putting on a swim suit but there are SOME things a mother will do, regardless, just for their kids and yep, this is one.  Ugh!  Though it's NOT the beach, like sweet Summer Marci and Beach Luka from La-La Land Crafts are enjoying here, it surrrreee felt good!!!  These two sweeties are some of the newest CHA Summer released stamps and how perfect are they in all this heat?!!

My card began with Pure Luxury Little Boy Blue card stock.  I layered on some Sweet Mango and Sweet Corn.  My "water" is from the GK Patterned Paper Pack, "Poolside" and the "sand" is from the "Sundance" pack.  I tore the edge of the "Sundance" and added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Vintage Photo".  I colored my images with Copic markers and added some Stardust Stickles to some of the seashells.   I also added some to the Sun die from La-La Land's "Cloud, Sun & Island" die set.

Tomorrow I'll be on top  of a mountain in Colorado!!! Woot!!!  Hope I don't get a nose bleed! LOL

Thanks for stoppin by and I'll share more of the La-La Land CHA Summer release this week for you so stay tuned!!  *HUGS


Signature
Copics I used:

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Sounds like so much fun, Tina! Have a wonderful time - (like I have to say that. LOL).

Love your card - I placed an order with LLL last week, because of your blog....I can't wait to get them.
Hugs.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute and great design, Tina.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Linda Beeson said...

Now those two are pretty cute! LOVE the beach scene.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...