Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Have a Safe Holiday....

There are two days left before Christmas.... are you ready??? I'm not!!! Of course I've finished shopping... but I haven't wrapped ONE gift!!!  Part of my problem is I always wrap in my bedroom.  Well... since my hubby works the midnight run this year... he is sleeping until 11:30 PM!!!  Ugh!  My secret hidey spot in my bedroom closet.  :-(  This means... I have to transport all the gifts to another area of the house (nope, I didn't think ahead) without the kids seeing them... to begin wrapping!!  Wish me luck!!

My card today uses one of my favorite angels this year from Susana's Custom Art &  Card Design, Elisabeth Bell's, Angel of Hope.  I just love the flow of her gown, her flowing hair and the huge wings!  I colored her using my Copic markers and cut her out to mount her.  My card base is Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet.  I layered on some Turquoise Sea, some fun glitter paper that my daughter got in a little paper art kit that she KNEW I would need to make cards... hee hee... then a piece of White which I used my D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder on. 

A bit of wrinkled ribbon and Websters Sparkler Button finished off my "guardian angel" for you.  :-)

Have a safe and happy holiday and I hope you make special memories to keep for years to come!!

*HUGS & Blessings*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...