Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Country Thanks

Today I am sharing another card I created for Gina K Designs' last release.  I was honored to design a few cards for Theresa Momber using her set, "Farm Life"

For my card I used two images from the set and also grabbed her "Sending Sunshine" set to stamp the daffodils. 

I used my Copics to color all the images.  The wheel and can were stamped next to each other but when I did the daffodils, I didn't mask them... I stamped them separately and used my Tim Holtz Retractable Knife to make a slit at the top of the watering can.  Then I cut them out and slid them down into the can.  Much quicker than masking. LOL

I used the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder to add some texture to my layering. 

Did you leave a comment on my post for yesterday???? There's blog candy involved!!!  Don't forget! 

Have a great day!!  *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...